PostgreSQL is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) developed by a worldwide team of developers. With its focus on expandability and standard compliance, PostgreSQL is not restrained by any corporation and its source code is available for free online.
Its basic function is storage of data while withstanding best standards and also retrieval of information on request of software applications. It has the ability to control huge workloads ranging from small machine applications to large machine applications with many circumstantial visitors.
Postgre SQL Features
- Considerable DBA experience
- Transact-SQL experience
- Data Integration and Migration Services
- Multiple Database Server experience
- Substantial Data modeling techniques for physical /logical design model
- Supple Environment experience
- Relational Database Management
- Export in Microsoft Word, Outlook Excel and Visio